Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quick update

Due to some correspondence over email, I thought it'd be worth posting this information here. I've had some requests to meet with people over the coming week to discuss student essays, which is normally fine and not a bad idea.

Sadly, I am currently solidly-booked with my own assignments and other assorted workloads, which I am scheduling so as to complete as much as possible before your assignments are handed in. In other words, I'm going to be freely available on Wednesday from 2-3 during my office hours, and other than that I'm likely to be busy.

However. I am checking my academic email at least daily and have been responding to people who have sent me questions, hopefully in a timely fashion. So please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have anything you want to ask, but if you're hoping to do it face-to-face, this is not the right time of year.

- Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home