Thursday, August 04, 2005

Apple iPod- More than just digital audio

I happen to own an Apple iPod Photo with a 60gb capacity. As stated on the box it allows for approximately 15,000 songs or 25,000 photos. As I am not a huge music fan I doubt that I will get anywhere near 15,000 or probably not even 1,000. And as I do not have a digital camera I doubt that I will fully utilize the 'Photo' feature; which could be quite appealing to those who do (have a camera) as it allows for high resolution output to a TV as a slideshow with music. This feature actually has many options including time per slide,music,shuffle and transitions.

I do however make use of the huge capacity by using it as a storage device to backup files and to transfer them easily, and with the 'Belkin' iPod mic (sold separately) I record lectures. Also included on 'the pod' are a few games (including solitaire) that can be played with music and can be surprisingly good time wasters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home