Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi all,
Has anyone experienced much debt with their library books? I am personally so frustrated and annoyed that the university library still charges me even though i'm either (and get this) one minute late or even ONE SECOND late. Why do they not have a heart? It was ONE second, how am I suppose to know the my watch time does not exactly match up to thier computer time by ONE SECOND! I can understand rules are rules but sometimes rules can be bent a little. After taking one management paper, business do much better if some rules are bent than other businesses in competition. I will finish this post a little later, lab is closing.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 pm, Blogger Andrew Cozens said...

The $3 a day recall fine kills me every time, guess i should get off my ass and stop being so lazy. Guess they have to draw the line somewhere.. but 1 second? come on show a bit of leniency.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home