Thursday, September 08, 2005

VEGES

I am one of these strange people who do not have the internet at home. So over this holiday period I have been lining up at the library. It really is a fight to get to the computer sometimes. While using the internet I have been people watching and have realised that internet has really become part of our EVERYDAY life and something everyone uses. The Internet (highspeed at that), has become an everyday necessity like food, water and shelter...we need information and now! I guess its part of the 24hours 7days a week luxury of modern living.

Anyway the point of my blog was to tell everyone who is looking for ways to make eating veges yummy to go to www.vegetables.co.nz

2 Comments:

At 12:35 am, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes , I know yeah , sometime sadly enough when the internet going out one of my jobs it seem like the power haves going out and the work seem to stop until the internet is back up. and it isn't high tech company. it seem soon internet would become a necessary need in life, air, food, water and internet access. ha ha .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home