Thursday, August 18, 2005

So why I weblog then…

*I get off on seeing my words in print; I feel my need to publish. I love the notion of leaving my words behind for myself/others to find out and enjoy.

*Blogging makes my online time rememberable.I spend a lot of time on the internet, hours a day all told reading for pleasure, information, knowledge, ect.. I'm reading more and enjoy more, and using my weblog to link to stuff I ve discovered in my suffing help to reduce my guilt about spending so much time online.

*My weblog is linked from several others, and theirs from mine. We got a sense of community, a community with a relative independence. I don't need to clutter someone's email box, and folks who know me well enough also know they can check out my blog to see if anything truly noteworthy in my mind. I was once been told that 'my friends, is why I weblog'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home