Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sometimes game is poisoning people

These days all sorts of games have been released, such as ps2 games, simulation games, online games etc... I think these games is poisoning part of people eg. my boyfriend... I remember when I was still a kid, game was just something that people play in the extra time as a entertainment or a hobby, but now it became part of peoples life. As you might all realize, now more and more internet cafes has been opened everywhere. If you step inside, you will see many guys and some girls spending hours and hours to play online games. It's not a hobby anymore, it's like a very important part of their life. Those online game lovers, they live in that cyber game space, they imagine they are the character, and it forms a virtual world. Many players don't go outdoor anymore, they spend days and days at home just to upgrade a level in certain game. Sometimes they even forget important things they have to do in their real life. Many teens skip classes for it too! Now I am sitting next to my boyfriend and watching him 'living in that online game'... I'm actually really worried. Many of my friends, friends' friends, they all do the same thing. I realized actually it's really poisoning part of people, they enjoy it too much, and they tends to forget what's important in their actually living life and lesser and lesser outdoor activities have been done, it also affects those people's health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home