Monday, October 17, 2005

DVD Software

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone made their own dvds at home on their computers?
I thought it would be cool to be able to create a menu page with my own still image behind the menu list and add extra features and all the rest of it.

If anyone would like to recommend a FREE program (to run on windows XP) I'd be greateful.
Or maybe someone has a ligit CD for a program they wouldnt mind copying.
I had a look on the word wide web but so much to choose from I wouldnt know where to start!!








Thanks

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Childfree! It could have been so simple! said...

Hi,
I am interested in this subject as well but haven't researched it yet. But the good guys at After Dawn have great guides. Their website is www.afterdawn.com
Keep us updated please!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger richard said...

Cheers Christian, great website!
Just downloaded heaps of freeware programs so Ill have a play around. The thing I dont know much about is the 'encoding' of stuff (MPEG4, MPEG3 and still photos into one program that can make me a DVD). Hopefully that is what I have downloaded!

Thanks again
Richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home