Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Italian film festival

The Italian film festival begins this weekend. The festival features a lot of award winning art house films. I’m going to see Morning, Night and The Consequences of Love this weekend. I’ll let you know what I thought of them. To check out the movie times go to http://www.italianfilmfestival.co.nz/home.htm
If anyone lives on the North Shore you should try the Bridgeway Theatre in Northcote Point. It is a really old movie theatre, that plays the same films as rialto and has a yummy restaurant next door!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Blogger Andrew Cozens said...

I am going to see Consequences Of Love at the Rialto in Newmarket with a few mates on October 14th, i think the scheduling is different for the two cinemas, but yeah Bridgeway is a very nice cinema, i sometimes go there with my parents to check out movies my mates don't want to watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home