Friday, October 14, 2005

More on Internet Banking...

I was reading through Alapati's blog entry about 'Internet Banking' and the idea of the site being insecure is a valid point. I don't know how safe these sites are, or how well protected they are against hackers, but I have had a personal internet banking account for quite some time and have never had any problems with it.

The pro's for me, seem to outweigh the con's as it is a fast an effective way of checking account balances, transferring money, paying bills, setting up automatic payments, making IRD payments and so on. The convenience of it all is a bonus and the thought of not having to leave the house would definitely appeal to some.
Although others indeed would deem this as 'lazy' when not having to physically go out to the bank, I personally think the advancing technology and convenience of being able to do the majority of your banking online is a plus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home