Thursday, October 13, 2005

Video I-pod.

I just saw on the net that Apple has just release their new I-pod. This I-pod now has the ability to play video clips on it .It has a 2.5-inch screen and comes with 30 and 60 gigabytes of memory. You are able to watch music video on and other small video clips that you could download form I-tunes. From small film clips from Pixar Animation Studios Inc to some ABC television shows would be available on iTunes a day after broadcast. Interesting how far the lonely I-pod has come from merely being able to listen to music on it. Now you can listen to music, view your pictures and even now viewing music video clips and recoded TV programs on it. I-pod it is becoming a portable media centre that you can fit in your pocket.

Here the web site.

Mana-E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home