Sunday, October 02, 2005

PDF Portable?

No it's not a new product... Just wishful thinking. I cannot stand reading pdf files on a computer screen, and I am sure I am not the only one. Wouldn't it be great if a new electronic portable pdf reader was created! I'm thinking it could be kind of like a digital book with double screens that opens up and allows for zooming and highlighting through a touch screen, and perhaps allow for addtional input devices such as mini keyboards or a mouse feature to add aditional notes etc. As the main reason behind my dislike for reading 'electronic' copies of books/articles on a pc is due to the sheer awkwardness and lack of mobility (as apposed to the real thing), I feel that a personal pdf reader would be a lot more comfortable and a lot more convenient. Imagine if a product was created that had a hard drive/memory storage of some kind that could store hundreds of books or even entire libraries? Could that see the end of physical library locations?. . . ha ha, that last bit was a joke (i think).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home