Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sad but creepy

I remember when I was doing my 203 assignment and did some research on blogging. I came across this news article about this person’s blog and his last entry.

Here is his last entry:

Thursday, May 12, 2005
Today I missed my Japanese class again, since I have gotten a bad throat. I only went to the class once this week, so I am probably so far behind now. I will catch up in the summer tho so no worries hehe. Anyway today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon, oh yeah working on the jap report as we speak!

Posted 5/12/2005 at 5:05 PM


Sounds just like a normal normal diary entry right? But what happened is that just a few hours after he posted this last entry up, he and his sister was murdered. The killer was actually his sisters ex boyfriend (that he mentioned in his last entry). Because of this last entry on his blog the cops is able to solve the case and bring his murder to justice.

Here is the address of the blog if people want to look at it:
http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=ToTo247&tab=weblogs&uid=261268578

Here is the news coverage:
http://www.nydailynews.com//front/story/310320p-265498c.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home