Saturday, October 08, 2005

essay essay

I agree with Minnie in her essay essay blog. It seems that when you start out on your question it all seems fairly straight fowards - but the more you read and research the more complex the situation becomes, and the more you begin to doubt that what you are writing is anywhere near complex enough in reference to the hyper intelligent scholars whose musings should affect your work.
Its really hard to stay on a trajectory which is clean and clear from begining to end, when the topic you are writing about is so bendy and current and everyone seems to have a different take on it. I find that I get side tracked into my own views on things, and would love to just ramble on without much reference to the readings and research, but the whole point it to know the main ideas about new media and use those to discuss your essay question.
ITS HARD !!! Im finding this essay very hard.
so thats my whinge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home