Sunday, August 14, 2005

mobile phones

I was on the bus a couple of days ago and there was a guy in front of me listening to music using headphones that were plugged into his mobile phone. I know this isn’t really that new, that people have been downloading music onto their phones for a while now but it just got me thinking about just how much you can do with a mobile phone. To be able to check and send email, download music and movie clips, copy music files, take photos and videos and obviously keep in touch with people (to name only a few functions) all using just your mobile phone saves you having to use a whole lot of other electronic objects such as a camera, discman, television, computer etc. to perform these functions…and its all mobile even! My phone supposedly does all these things and I’ve had it about 4 months now but I still only really know how to send txt messages and make calls. I suppose there’ll always be those of us that just can’t keep up with technology.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

but does it make a good lattia ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home