Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Virtual Woman

Art (or music) having a life of its own. This is one of the concepts we talked about in our lecture on ‘Popular Music and Digital Networks’. We also talked about the concept of 'Steams of creativity'.
I guess it seems to me like a creative sprit spreading, giving cultural values to something that once wasn’t.

Thinking about creative process, I started to think about how as kids we used to get a piece of papers and fold it over into separated parts. Each person would draw a part of the human body and fold it over (so the other person couldn’t see). Then next person would proceed to draw the next part of the body until completion. By the end you would have something interesting and funny to look at, that everyone had a part in!

I’m not to sure how well everyone knows Photoshop and Freehand, but I have decide to make a person (like the paper one) but by turning on and off the layers in Photoshop. Who knows what it will end up looking like, or if it will go any further………..well have to wait and see!


I’m not to sure the best way to send the file around so I thought a list could be send to my email address or to the blog and then my person (Jo Bloggs!) could be sent on from there.
If anyone had any other ideas for how the person could be sent around, please express these.
If you are interested in participating please send me an email.
josu014@auckland.ac.nz.

It will be fun, and a great way to play around with Photoshop and Freehand.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

interseting , you still doing this ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home