Friday, October 21, 2005

blog

I tried the search engine at the top the blog on the left and it states there are 13 matches but only 11/13 is shown and I know myself that I have posted more than what it shows. I'm a little confused like most of the other students in this course. I hope it all works out in the end about this confusement. I have to admit, I'm getting addicted to blogging, I'm suppose to be doing some revision for my courses and here I am posting a blog, (it's a conspiracy, what have you done to me Luke?). I think that maybe it is to do with the fact that today is our last day for blogging by 4pm, which by the way brings me to one question, can our blogs still get through after today incase we need to post questions regarding about the exam or course notes, reading, or fielding for help from classmates etc?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home